A crypto currency is a digital currency and is traded and charted as a given crypto currency paired with a foreign exchange currency. For example Ethereum in United States Dollars.
Here is an example of adding the ETH to USD Crypto Currency pair to the watchlist. Note: you may also see this referred to as ETHUSD=X in some places.
- Tap the “+” button
- Tap the “Crypto Currency” button
- Enter the “Crypto Code” for the crypto currency. Note: you can tap the “View Tested CRYPTO Codes” button to download a list of valid codes
- Enter the “Foreign Exchange Market Code”. You can tap the “View Common MARKET Codes” button to download a list of valid codes
- Tap the “Create CRYPTO stock”
- Choose the type of price data you wish to work with. You can choose intraday, daily, weekly or monthly data.
- The app will fetch all available price data and after a short wait, show the Crypto entity in the watchlist.