Have your stocks disappeared? It is probably because you either:
- Are not logged into iCloud, or
- You are logged in but Point and Figure Charts does not have access.
- You chose to use Local instead of iCloud.
- You are logged in but don’t have iCloud Drive enabled.
You can tell if the app is using iCloud by looking for the iCloud symbol on the Watchlists screen - like next to the number 1 below.
This means you are using iCloud to store your data. If it has a slash through it like the one below next to the number 4, it means the app is using Local storage and not iCloud.
- Tap the iCloud with a slash button and let the app take you to the Settings page and try changing to use iCloud (see the instructions here for doing this). If you get the message that you are not logged onto iCloud, then proceed to step 2.
- Check you are logged in to iCloud. Exit the app and open the Apple Settings App and look at the top of the screen (see example below). Does it say you are logged in? If not then sign-in and try the P&F Charts app again - the iCloud symbol should be back.
- If you are signed-in you need to check that P&F Charts has access to iCloud. Do this by tapping on the 3 steps below.